Mono Solutions is looking for a talented
Partner Success Manager (f/m/d) DACH Region
to join our team in Copenhagen.
You will join our dynamic and rapidly growing software company serving thousands of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with our world-leading online digital presence platform in 30+ markets.
As a Partner Success Manager you will play a key role in the Sales Team. You will be responsible for managing Mono Solutions' relationships with our reselling partners, primarily based in the DACH region of Europe.
About the job:
It is the responsibility of the PSM to drive customer adoption and success of new products, understand their business cadence to help increase sales success and maintain a strong consistent touchpoint with all contacts. You should be comfortable at both consulting and negotiating at a management-level, backed by a strong understanding of our partners’ business and industry objectives. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire clients to sell the value of the Mono platform and encourage adoption and expansion. The ideal candidate should possess strong business and analytical expertise as well as strong account management experience.
The PSM will work closely with business development and implementation team to drive set-up and renewals to a successful completion. He/she will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned partner organizations. He/she will serve as an escalation point of contact for issues that impacts the partner’s success. He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing Mono Solutions personnel in the Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Support and Finance teams.
- Being attentive to partner needs at all times and identify up-sell opportunities
- Being responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration and conducting QBRs
- Developing and executing partner success plans, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success
What we expect:
- 3+ years relevant work experience required
- Fluent in English & German with strong spoken and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners at a senior level
- Experience from web agency/SaaS account management, project management and/or strategy consulting
- Exception analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, sales processes and consulting best practices
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong social skills
- Able and flexible to travel often
- Good understanding or experience with web presence and technology
What's in it for you?:
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Awesome colleagues from 15 (and growing) different nationalities
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your application and CV by sending an email to our Global Head of Sales, Tricia Score at email@example.com with the subject title "Partner Success Manager - DACH".
We will be reviewing applications as they are received.
Hejrevej 30, 2400 Copenhagen NV
Feel free to contact Tricia Score, Global Head of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org