Products that inspire millions of people around the world being created daily at the Bauer Media Group. Our portfolio ranges across print and online publications, radio stations, online comparison platforms as well as sales and marketing services. As a family business in the fith generation, we attach great importance to future and customer-oriented action, which is also reflected in our increasingly diverse portfolio. With great passion, our 15,000 employees develop content and services that meets the needs of our customers and partners.For our team located in Hamburg we are looking for a
Senior HR Change Manager (m/f/d)
This position will play a key role in contributing projects and change initiatives, realize planned outcomes and forecast benefits on time and on budget through employee adoption and usage. The focus will thereby be on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles, and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage, and minimize resistance to change. The senior change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will realize outcomes, enhance benefits, create value, and increase return on investment of projects and change intitatives.
The Senior Change Manager will report into the HR Leader Publishing Germany and will have a dual reporting line to a programme manager.
This role will over time emerge into a wider Business Area responsibility and hold functional responsibility for the change manager in each Business Unit within the Business Area Publishing.
- As part of an international project team the senior change manager will lead all change management activities referring to the people side for one of the major transformation projects in our business area Publishing
- Collaborate with project teams in integrating change management into their project plans
- Apply change management processes and tools to support adoption of the changes required by projects and change initiatives
- Consulting the business stakeholders in organizational design, definition of roles & responsibilities as well as strategic competence management
- Collaborate with Communications function to support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Identify, conduct impact analyses, and assess change readiness, of key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Contribute to defining and implementing a target culture, leadership and cooperation model suitable for the desired state including pertinent people development and recognition measures.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- University degree, preferably in psychology, sociology, pedagogy or another discipline complementary to the role
- Change management certification or designation desired
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent active listening skills
- The ability to:
- articulate messages to a variety of audiences clearly
- establish and maintain strong relationships
- influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization and must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Fluent in English and German (verbally and written)
- Additional language skills in Polish and/ or French are of advantage
This position will be based in Hamburg.
- Culture where teamwork and creativity are valued
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- High scope for creativity as well as exciting and challenging tasks
- Further education and training offers in the form of seminars, workshops, conferences, e-learning and much more
- 30 days of vacation
- Company restaurant
- HVV ProfiCard, personal subscriptions, company events, health days and other discounts on corporate benefits
Your contact for this job offer is Ms Corinna Kalkschmidt.