The Bauer Media Group is one of the most successful media companies in the world. More than 600 magazines, over 400 digital products, and 50 radio and TV stations reach millions of people around the globe. The company's portfolio also includes printing companies, postal services and services in the fields of distribution, marketing, media sales and online comparison portals. The Group's turnover is stable at more than two billion euros. With a new global positioning strategy, the Bauer Media Group underscores its passion for people and brands. The claim "We think popular." highlights the Bauer Media Group's perception of itself as a publisher of popular media and provides inspiration and motivation to its more than 11,000 employees in 17 countries.
For the Bauer Global Technology team we are looking for the next possible date for a
Senior Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Planning, delivery and financial management of technology projects and workstreams.
- Management of a range of key stakeholders.
- Working with nominated business change representatives to ensure that business benefits can be realised through the delivery of technical capability.
- Line and Matrix management of project resources.
- Ensuring that appropriate project management standards/processes are followed.
- Quality assurance - ensuring that the products and services the project delivers are at the required quality level.
- Supporting the recruitment and selection of project resources – both permanent and contract - as business requirements and funding dictate.
- Meeting project performance targets.
- Significant experience and strong delivery record in technology project management.
- Experience of managing complex Data Centre moves or similar style infrastructure projects.
- Experience of managing and developing diverse technology project teams with different skills sets and levels of experience.
- Planning and organising - thinks ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources.
- Communicates effectively - conveys clear messages by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information. Able to present and document complex technical information succinctly for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Dedicated to connecting across the organisation with an open approach and a willingness to adapt and change.
- Analytical thinking: can break down complex problems, process projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically. Able to identify causal relationships and construct frameworks, for problem solving and/or development.
- Innovative & creative thinking: Able to transform creative ideas/impulses into practical reality. Can look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
- Change Management: Understands and anticipates the need for change. Builds frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change.
- Languages: fluent in English, language skills in German and Polish desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application documents to Jens von Meyer,
Reference Number: HBV-06/2019