The Bauer Media Group is one of the most successful media companies in the world. More than 600 magazines, over 400 digital products, and 50 radio and TV stations reach millions of people around the globe. The company's portfolio also includes printing companies, postal services and services in the fields of distribution, marketing, media sales and online comparison portals. The Group's turnover is stable at more than two billion euros. With a new global positioning strategy, the Bauer Media Group underscores its passion for people and brands. The claim "We think popular." highlights the Bauer Media Group's perception of itself as a publisher of popular media and provides inspiration and motivation to its more than 11,000 employees in 17 countries.
Reporting to the CHRO and as part of the Global HR team based in the headquarter of the Bauer Media Group in Hamburg the
HR Business Partner OCP & SME (f/m/d)
is the first point of contact in all people issues for our business units “OCP” (Online Comparison Platforms) and “SME Services” (Small and Medium Enterprises Services) and its management. Thereby the HR BP shall provide a high-quality and target-group oriented HR operations, service and consulting for all managers across the business units and ensure the execution of corporate HR processes within the respective international environment.
- As an experienced HR generalist, you will execute the full cycle of Business Partnering within the business units in close cooperation with their management and the wider global HR team.
- In an international environment you will lead the business units and its teams through the entire employee life cycle relating to Talent and Performance Management, Compensation Management, Succession Planning, and Development
- You will steer, handle and consult in all activities to recruit best talented people in time, incl. e.g. cooperation with search firms, contracts design and negotiation as well compensation and benefits
- You will consult the business units regarding compensation and incentivation according adequate benchmarks
- You will advise the business unit on organizational design questions and implement organizational changes within an international environment
- As a talent manager, you will consult and tackle the talent pipeline in terms of succession, development and international mobility.
- As integral Business Partner you will support deriving the people agenda from business strategies and supporting and coach leaders in developing their teams.
- As experienced HR generalist you will also consult, lead and manage all people issues related to M&A and integration management within the respective business units and thereby support the growths within the business portfolio.
- As part of the global HR team you will develop and further enhance global HR processes and standards by bringing the demand of your respective business units to the discussion as well as bringing these processes and standards into action accordantly.
- 5-10 years’ experience of operating at higher HR levels with demonstrated success in a multi-site, high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment
- University degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required, Master’s Degree in HR or MBA preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
- Experienced in integration management as well the HR-related side of M&A
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the business units and understand their current and future HR needs
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment and strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Possess the right mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking and pragmatism
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application documents to Angelika Thilo-Körner, Reference Number: HBVH-E-02/2020